Learn to Confidently and Safely Give One Another Massage
- Virtual Video Platform
45-min online training videos
- Explore the collection of couples massage videos to learn from the comfort of home
- In-Person Training
2-Hour Private Training Sessions
- Learn to give and receive massage for what your body needs and receive from Jenelle
- Package of 3 Sessions
3 2-Hour Sessions
- Save $75/session with a package of 3 sessions.
Begin your healing journey today
Join me in a deeply healing journey to transform your pain. I'll begin by sharing three journal prompts to get you curious, present, and grounded. Healing begins within, allow me to invite you inward.
The Best Gift You Could Possibly Give to Each Other
Would you like to feel more connected with your partner?
What do I do?
Lack of confidence is one of the biggest reasons couples don’t massage one another.
How do I help my partner?
Not knowing how to alleviate your partner’s pain. Hint: it’s not just about rubbing where it hurts.
It doesn't feel good.
It feels uncomfortable or hurts, both for the giver and receiving.
But we don't have a massage table.
That’s ok! Working on the floor, sofa, or bed great, and way more convenient.
The 5 Love Languages: Massage Covers ALL
Gary Chapman shares five key ways that people receive and express love: acts of service, words of affirmation, physical touch, quality time, and gifts.
So express your love by sharing this experience together.
- Massage is a beautiful act of service.
- Share loving words with one another
- Massage is the best kind of physical touch
- Share quality time with one another
- Give the gift this holiday season!
For more information on The 5 Love Languages and take a test to learn your personal language, visit here.