Covid Protocol FAQ’s:
What precautions will I take?
- I am fully vaccinated
- I follow all OHA guidelines
- Strict cleaning and sanitation before/after sessions
- Spacing sessions out to allow for at least 30 minutes in between
- Continuously running HEPA Filter
- Check-in protocol and contact tracing
- I will continue to wear a surgical mask, and as of June 1st masks are optional for vaccination clients
- Any questions, just ask! I want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
Health officials recognize the importance of massage and bodywork services and have found it to be relatively safe in terms of possible exposures. I follow closely and am committed to keeping us all safe, healthy, and open
What is the check-in protocol?
Do I have to wear a mask?
What if I get sick or have symptoms before my session?
You are welcome to cancel at any time with no charge or loss of your session if you’re experiencing any symptoms and/or you test positive. I ask you to only cancel last-minute for this reason, otherwise the standard cancelation policy applies.
What if I test positive, someone in my family tests positive, or I come into contact with someone who tests positive?
Please let me know right away so that I can notify anyone who has visited the space since your session, and get myself tested.
What contact tracing practices are you doing?
I will notify you right away if I learn of anyone who has been in my space has tested positive.
Is it safe to receive bodywork?
While I am taking all measures to be as safe as possible, ultimately there is some risk involved. We can all mitigate the risk by wearing masks, washing our hands, and staying home when we’re sick.