I love accessing the healing power of plants through the ease and convenience of essential oils. But it’s easy to feel lost! So, I created this essential oil healing guide to help demystify the process and give you a quick guide to making your own mixes and such.
Below you’ll find four lists of different essential oils for connecting with these energetic planes of healing: Grounding/Strength, Clearing/Cleansing, Rejuvenating/Transforming, and Releasing/Connecting.
I’m excited to share them with you!
Essential Oil Healing Guide Recipes
Plants, like all things, have energy and we can harness that energy when setting healing intentions. They provide a tool for slowing down, connecting with your senses, and set an intention for how you’d like to feel. And this Essential Oil Healing Guide can help guide the way!
Below is a list of the energetic fields I often tap into, which is linked to a shopping list of oils. You can use it to order or just save it for your own collection. Enjoy!
Patchouli, vetiver, fir, spruce, rosemary, cedarwood, myrrh
Rejuvenate: For transformation and shadow word
Cardamon, lime, juniper berry, northern escape, pink pepper, tulsi, ginger, lemongrass, cedarwood, turmeric, lavender
Lemongrass, bergamot, cardamon, lime, peppermint, turmeric, eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree
Fir, geranium, bergamot, clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, lemon, copaiba, grapefruit
Need some guidance on energetic shifts? Take the Healing Quiz!!
How to Use the Essential Oil Healing Guide
Intention is the most powerful component. Find a quiet space to sit with yourself, tuning in to how you’re feeling. How would you like to shift your energy?
Feeling scattered, anxious, difficulty sitting still? You may benefit from some grounding energy.
Feeling lethargic, unmotivated, difficulty focusing? You may need to call in some uplifting, expansive energy.
Once you’ve identified how you’d like to feel and set intentions, pull out your journal. Here are some journal prompts and affirmations to shift your energy.
- I am strong.
- I stand tall and face obstacles with unwavering confidence.
- I am creating the life I desire. I am in charge of my destiny.
- What has been tugging at your heart strings to be created?
- Write out in detail what the day in the life of your dreams will look like.
- When and where do you feel the most inspired?
- Listen to your nervous system: who makes you feel the most grounded and centered?
- I hold the power of transformation.
- The fire within me is a catalyst for new life all that is meant to fade away will burn up.
- I allow for death and destruction to make way for new life, A new me.
- I am immense Wisdom.
- What is your relationship with “rest”?
- List all of the ways you define rest.
- What can you do less of?
- Where do you feel most at home?
- I am courageous and open to change. I hold the power of adaptability.
I am confident in my decisions.
I am free to move and change.
- I enjoy freedom and ease of movement.
- What is your relationship with movement?
- List all the areas of your life that seem to flow with ease.
- What is blocking you from feeling ease and flow in all areas of your life?
- I am free to be me.
I am free to take up space.
I am loved and connected.
I am expansive and free to grow.
I release and let go of fear.
- List all of the things that your heart is longing to call in.
- (hint: free write this one to encourage fear to step aside so you can dream freely)
- Free write a list of all of your best qualities What is your relationship with fear?
- What are 1-3 actions you can take to remove an obstacle that’s been holding you back?
|Nurture Your Magic Self-Devotion Oils
All of these oils (and more) are also included in my blends of self-devotion oils and I’d be honored if you checked them out!
|We ALL have Magic. It deserves to be Nurtured.
Nurture Your Magic is a set of 4 highly concentrated blends of spiritual essential oils meant to transform your self-care practices into rituals of self-exploration and self-devotion.
Each oil blend is connected to the 4 moon phases, plant medicine, 4 chakras, elements of earth, fire, water, and air, 4 goddesses, and what I call the 4 energetic planes of healing. They each come with a Reiki-infused guided meditation, journal prompts, and affirmations.
Examples of how they can be used:
intuitively pull one and explore what the universe is encouraging you to play with
select one whose energy you wish to embody more of
follow the phases of the moon